1. What's the round count? 250 Rifle (NO GREEN TIP), 250 Pistol, 200 Birdshot, 10 Slugs. Bring more for misses and side stages.
2. Will there be food on-site? Yes, a catering company or food trucks will be on-site for lunch, available for purchase
3. Will there be a prize table? Yes, there will be a prize table. There will also be a prize for the top finisher for each side stage. We will also be raffling off some prizes. Additionally, there will be trophy's provided for top finishers.
4. Can I re-shoot the side stage? Yes, in order to shoot the side stage it will cost $5.00 every time. You can shoot the side stage as many times as you would like. Proceeds will go to the fallen soldier's families.
5. If I forget my military ID when I check-in, can I get still get the discount? No, in order to get the discounted entry fee rate, you MUST have your military ID, no exceptions. If you do not have it, you have the choice to pay the full rate. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
6. Are their sponsor slots available? Yes, but they are only offered in the Gold Tier Sponsorship. There are a total of 20 Slots available so the first 10 Gold Tier Sponsors that come on board, will get those slots.
7. Will I need a cart? Yes, carts are HIGHLY recommended. We are currently in the process of working to allow parking at each stage, but it is not guaranteed at this time.
8. Can I mail ammo? Yes, you can mail your ammo and pick it up at the Registration point at check-in. Address is:
ATTN: MEM 3 GUN
28705 N. Turnpike